In this small project I would like to show you how to make a very small loudspeaker for your phone at home.
You will need only some regular things to build it like a bottle cap, magnet, copper wire and a 3.5 mm jack. Very simple and quite loud compared to its size.
- Bottle cap: It will be the case/house of the speaker.
- Permanent Magnet: It will be placed in the cap to create a constant magnetic field.
- Enemald Copper Wire: Making a coil from it, it induces an electric field that interacts with the magnet. I disassembled I small transformer to get it, but it can be found in a lot devices.
- 3.5 mm jack: To connect the speaker to the phone or PC.
- Paper/glue: To make the cone and voice coil.